About Melanie Eich
Melanie Eich helps clients protect and defend their intellectual property rights. In addition to preparing patent and trademark applications, Melanie has been involved in numerous intellectual property litigation cases. Melanie also has multiple years of experience in helping clients form their businesses.
After graduating with a degree in biology from Indiana University, Melanie attended Indiana University McKinney School of Law. Melanie focuses on intellectual property, patent infringement, patent applications, copyright infringement, and trademark infringement.
Outside of the office, Melanie enjoys playing roller derby for the Circle City Derby Girls.
- JD, Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, 2016
- BS, Indiana University, 2012
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member
- Hancock County Bar Association, member