About Melanie Eich
Melanie Eich helps clients protect and defend their intellectual property rights. In addition to preparing patent and trademark applications, Melanie has been involved in numerous intellectual property litigation cases. Melanie also has multiple years of experience in helping clients form their businesses.
After graduating with a degree in biology from Indiana University, Melanie attended Indiana University McKinney School of Law. Melanie focuses on intellectual property, patent infringement, patent applications, copyright infringement, and trademark infringement.
Melanie not only protects client’s trademark rights by assisting them through the trademark application process she also assists in the trademark opposition process, when necessary. In addition, Melanie works to protect client’s trademark and patent rights on an international level.
Outside of the office, Melanie enjoys playing roller derby for Circle City Roller Derby.
- JD, Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, 2016
- BS, Indiana University, 2012
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Northern District of Indiana
- Southern District of Indiana
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member
- Hancock County Bar Association, member